Table Number 22cm Star Wars Set of 10 Australian Hire
Please note: we will be closed for annual holidays from Tuesday 18 December 2018 through to Sunday 6 January 2019 inclusive. Any orders submitted during this time will be processed from Monday 7 January 2019.
If you're having a Star Wars-themed company event with 10 tables, hire our fabulous set of 3D illuminated centrepieces as eye-catching table numbers.
Why not match your employees to the movie franchise's iconic characters?
- head honchos on the Darth Vader table
- the wise elders on the Yoda table
- your gun swashbuckling sales team on Han Solo's Millennium table
- accounting department team on the Death Star planet table
- staff with Army, Navy or Airforce backgrounds on the Stormtrooper table
- transport team on the AT-AT and TIE Fighter table numbers
- IT team on Darth Maul's table
- staff members' kids, interns or your youngest workers on BB-8 and R2D2's tables.
The table numbers look 3D in shape, but the sheet of acrylic glass they're made from is actually flat.
Program all or any of your iconic table numbers to glow one colour all night, or to light up through a seven-colour series of green, light blue, dark blue, white, red, pink and yellow.
Each of the table numbers' light is generated by a USB power adapter which you can connect to a phone, charger or computer USB port.
Each LED table number measures 22cm high x 13cm wide x 9cm deep.
This hire listing is for a set of 10 individual Star Wars iconic table numbers.
Please note My Event Decor has a minimum $200 hire order: whichever item/s you hire must total at least $200 (excluding bond and delivery fees).
There is an extra fee for delivery, installation and pickup if you do not collect from us in Brighton, VIC, which we will advise once availability has been co
We can post these table numbers to you anywhere in Australia for your event hire. Please note there is a surcharge for table number rental outside Melbourne and you will need to send them back to us immediately and safely to obtain your refundable bond.