Event Styling And Concept Package Melbourne Hire
Are you unsure how to decorate your Melbourne Event venue? Need expert help to style your Melbourne special event with real panache?
Get an event styling blueprint to help you get a clear vision of the look you want to create, with a costed line-by-line package of what it would take to achieve that within your allotted budget. This will save you SO much time, money and effort!
Our talented expert stylist Christina will spend a full five hours creating an event styling concept package totally tailored for your function
You can take it away to DIY, to give to your own stylist or Event planner to undertake or book Christina to physically install your event decor for you.
Highly experienced with a Post Graduate Diploma in Set and Costume Design, Diploma of Design in Visual Merchandising, and Bachelor of Performing Arts in Music and Visual Arts, Christina has been delighting clients for over 12 years with her bespoke styled events.
Just some of the Melbourne venues she's styled have included Zinc, The Atlantic, Alto Event Space and Crown Palladium.
How it works is like this:
1. You order your Event Styling and Concept Package, supplying:
- Your booked venue name, date of event, approximate guest numbers, type of event (ie cocktail party, product launch, awards presentation etc), and preferred theme or look
- Up to 10 images ie colour, fabric, flowers, favourite looks from Pinterest or Instagram
- Type of styling - table centrepieces, venue decor, dance area, lolly table, guest favours etc
2. Christina will then create a styling concept for you. Her services include:
- Contacting the venue to confirm your booking and check what items your venue has included in your package ie chairs, tables, linen, other event furniture, access to venue, lighting etc.
- Sourcing décor options to create a design or mood board which may feature flowers, linen, table dressing, furniture, or vases for example
3. Christina will also give you an estimated cost range as part of your package to help you create the look you want. This includes estimated costs for:
- hire and/or purchase of items
- labour of any making or creating of décor
- delivery, set up and pack down.
4. She will email you your event styling concept, or meet you in person to discuss.
5. You can either then undertake the styling yourself, give it to your event planner, or engage Christina for your styling.
Please note: If you want Christina to style your event after you've received your Event Styling and Concept Package, you pay her a deposit and she will give a detailed quote with everything itemised and costed, along with a venue site visit and a floor plan. She will provide you with a sample centrepiece at the quoted unit fee. All fees must be paid one week prior to your event for the job to be completed.