My Event Decor
6/15 Bent Street
Brighton VIC 3186
Ph: 1300 378 688
Ph: +61 414 229 338
ACN: 092 825 815
Start shopping today!
The link between home decor and your corporate event decor
Once upon a time, I was a journalist for Architectural Review, Our House, Vogue Living, House & Garden, and Belle magazines.
Interesting decor not only has a central colour, finish or theme, it tells your guests a fascinating story about your company, from your invitations, venue, and decor, to the food and music.
How we work with event planners for product launches and corporate events.
Usually they have very specific, themed-look items they are seeking to make their event remarkable.
I help source hard-to-get items, manage custom orders and rent items where needed.
Corporate orders have included:
- Ghost chairs for Max Mara catwalk shows
- Copper & glass hexagon terrariums for the Monash University Engineering Dinner
Hall of Mirrors Versailles Palace 3D photographic backdrop for the National Gallery of Australia exhibition announcement to the media
- Pallet furniture for the Urban Market and Masterpet
- Mercury glass balloon fairy lights for Cartier
- Glass dome cloches for Chanel and Eureka Productions
- Plinths and candy carts for Wittner
- Goldfish bowls for Atlantis Dubai
What we offer you at My Event Decor:
- You'll receive responsive service
- You'll find nine fun decor themes from beach to vintage
- You can easily see the price
- You can use the handy pop-up calendar on most Melbourne Hire items to check availability
- You can see if you ordered your item what date you could expect to receive it
- You can get custom-made bespoke decor to suit your event